From time to time we all need someone to be a listening ear and a lot of the time we don’t want this to be anyone we know. So I have made a list of the supports contacts below who are just a third party wanting to help you.
- Samaritans Call 116 123
- Mind – need urgent help then use then click here. Call 0300 123 3393 or text 86463
- Childline. Call 0800 1111
- Bullying UK available for both children and adults
- Depression Alliance
- Papyrus (Prevention of young suicide)
- Sobs for people who have lost loved ones or been affected by Suicide. Call 0115 944 1117
- Support After Suicide provides bereavement support within the UK
- Cruse Call 0808 808 1677
Something which is worth looking at if you suffer with sleep is a page which has come to my attention and has a lot of information in regards to insomnia etc. Please check out bestmattressreviews
Hopefully a few of these numbers will be able to provide the support you need, they have been very helpful for myself.
If you know of anymore which will be helpful, then please let me know so I can ensure we have as many support contacts as possible for people who may need them. I may even need them!