If anyone of you know me you will know that I love the month of December as for starters it is my BIRTHDAY! So the month is already a winner in my eyes but there is still lots of other things to look forward to within this month including;
- Lots of Gingerbread Lattes – I am obsessed.
- Spending lots of time with friends and family, as this month is such a sociable month which is all about those around you.
- Cold mornings and evenings.
- SNOW… which we have already had a little bit when I was driving home from work the other day!!
- Shopping and lots of it.
- Lots of candles burning.
- Wearing my big scarfs.
- Cold winter walks to clear my head.
- Meals out… we have a lot of birthdays around December and January which means lots of meals out and the odd few alcoholic drinks.
- The end of the year… this is has been a challenging year for me with my illness and everything else so I am looking forward to what progress I can make next year.
What have you got to look forward to this month?
*All photos my own